Wednesday 4 June 2014

WOYWW: The Late Edition

Hay Desk Hoppers.
Sorry i'm so late today, I have been training all day for my new role in a brand new Hobbycraft store opening in about a months time in Yeovil.
I'm so excited not only to be working again.. but to be working in a craft shop!!!
Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
Anyway I digress
I wanted to still join in today for a couple of reasons.
Firstly to say a big thank you to both Jo & Annie for their beautiful ATC's that arrived today, I love them both, they are GORGEOUS xo
That's them bottom right of the pic. Also on my desk is a little crochet dreamcatcher kit, A die that isn't cutting and has to be sent back and the ATC I said I would give to one comment leaver from the anniversary swap.. As I had Helen below me in the list and she already had one of mine,  I actually have 2 to give away so I popped over to random.org and the lucky winners are.....
which by my counting is NEET
&
Which by my counting is SUE
Congrats ladies, please pop an email my way with your snail mail addys, Email link is in my sidebar.
I didn't manage to make it round to everyone last week, but I gave it a good go and did just over 60 desks, If you visited me and i've not made it back to you, please forgive me.. i'll get there eventually lol

Right i'm shattered, gonna go have a nice cuppa tea and some grub..
I'll try and get to as many of you as I can

Stay Inky
 photo fw22393_zps92c938d9.gif

16 comments:

Nan G said...

Cool! What a fab place to work and probably a bit dangerous. Will your paycheck make it home? wink wink Hugs and Happy WOYWW! Nan G #guess :)

Hettie said...

Happy Wednesday Minxy. How exciting to be working in a craft shop! Congratulations!!
Hugs
xx

Helen said...

Glad the training is going well - saw the photo on FB of the store - looks fab! Bit far for me to visit, but good luck!!

Anne said...

Hello and congrats on a 'dream job' :-) Happy WOYWW Anne x

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Good luck with the new job.
Nice collection of ATCs.
Happy crafting, Angela x @Felix the Crafty Cat #7

Belinda Basson said...

You might find desk ing a bit slow this week as our entrepid leader and mr links are galavanting! glad the training is going well. you will be brilliant!

jill said...

Good luck with in your new job . Happy woyww sorry i'm late Jill #47

Carol Rigby said...

Congrats! on your new job. Happy WOYWW!

sandra de said...

Congrats on the job and lovely goodies on your desk.

Artyjen said...

Wow! Congrats on the new job....sounds just perfect for you ;)
Hope it all goes well.
xoxo Sioux

Chrysalis said...

Hi Minxy - congrats on the new job - just keep careful hold on your pay packet! Have a lovely week, Chris # 10

Darnell said...

Hi Minxy, I'm so embarrassed to have found that I haven't visited you yet to return the kindness of your visit to me. My sister was here and I've gotten all messed up and behind!

Your dream catcher kit and ATCs all look fantastic, as do the wonderful ATCs you made and received that were shown on your desk on the anniversary!

I hope your new job goes well - what a dream job!! Have a wonderful weekend! Hugs, Darnell

okienurse said...

congrats to the winners! I am really late this week also but I am here! I haven't been able to post on Wednesdays for a while and I have missed it! Sorry I am so late getting around! Thanks for sharing. Vickie #62

Candy C said...

Congrats to the winners and even BIGGER congrats to YOU, Minxy!!! Your news of getting that great job, and at a CRAFT STORE!!! Fantastic! I am so happy for you. Thank you so much for the kind comments you left on my blig. <3 Candy

Ohhh Snap said...

Kudos on employment, especially in a craft shop : D. Beautiful ATCs. I didn't know dies wouldn't cut, knock wood. Happy belated WOYWW! #5

fairyrocks said...

Congratulations on your new job. To be able to do what you love and get paid is a wonderful thing. Keep smiling and creating.