Tuesday 10 December 2013

Tiz the season..

To be busy.. fa la la la la la la la la!

And busy I have been, doing nothing that is... Managed to aggravate my nerve damaged side by hovering last week and put myself out of action for a whole week...  and i'm still not 100% but what can you do..

I managed to craft up a card for this weeks Sam Poole DT
which you can see HERE


I also managed a cute card for my Dad's birthday which you can see HERE


Thanks for stopping in.. News on the upcoming CRAFTY New Years Stream-a-thon will be posted soon, keep watching for more info. xo

Stay Inky
 photo fw22393_zps92c938d9.gif

1 comment:

Dana said...

I love your Sam DT card! So many techniques and all of the beautiful. Your TGF is adorable too! Hope you are feeling better and take it easy on yourself through the holidays =0)