Friday 14 September 2012

Feelin Hot Hot Hot!

Hiya blog buddies, Firstly I would like to say Hi and Welcome to all my lovely new followers.
So glad you chose to follow me, and I hope I can inspire you in your art.
***
So today I wanted to share a quick card I made for
The Stamp Man 'Hot Colours' challenge
Nothing fancy, Just a bit of stamping, embossing and layering.
I'm still recovering from my weekend but hope to get back into some more arty stuff soon
Till then..  Stay Inky
♥ HUGZ ♥
Photobucket

8 comments:

Helen said...

Love your hot colour combi! Hope you're feeling better today.

Gabrielle said...

Loving the hot colours! What a great challenge! I really must put aside Vintage Photo DI and turn to other colours more often! Am inspired! Mwah x

Lori said...

Ooo, loving the colors! Fabulous!

sally said...

What a fab choice of colours, reminds me that I must finish the fabric cuff I am in the middle of making in these very colours!

Sally

sam21ski said...

Fab colour set

Sam xxx

Words and Pictures said...

Super hot - love the stamp silhouette echoed in the embossing.. fab!
Alison x

craftimamma said...

Fab main image and colours Nicky. Love it! Hope you feel better now.

Hugs
Lesley Xx

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous colours hun, glad your workshop went well! xxx