Friday 24 February 2012

London Calling!

I haven't paper crafted in a few days so decided to challenge myself to make a card and to help me I picked this weeks Simon Says Stamp'n'Show with there 
take your pick challenge.......London/ Paris/ New York 
As you can see I picked the place I grew up in
London
I used a mix of Artistic Outpost stamps, Papermania papers and stamps and Kraft card.
Sorry I've no time for an explanation, it's late and i'm shattered, Any questions feel free to ask.
***
Before I go don't forget it's my last studio 490 inspired project of the month over @ Snazzy's DT blog
Stay Inky
♥ HUGZ ♥
Photobucket

12 comments:

Helen said...

Love your London piece, Nicky - hope you're rested now!! Off to check out Snazzy!

Hels Sheridan said...

awww, this is fab Minxy... hoping to see you in that London in April :O) xx

Gabrielle said...

Love how you picked London and did such a great job! Hope you've now had plenty of time to rest!

Candy C said...

I love your card!!! The colorful background is just fabulous!! Big Ben looks so proud standing alone and the Artistic Outpost stamps you've used on this piece look incredible! Beautiful design!! Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show. <3 Candy

craftytrog said...

Brilliant card Nicky! xox

Shelly Hickox said...

Fantastic, Minxy! Love the way you've used those stamps - they're some of my favorites!

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

The flag looks amazing! I like the lighter, watercolor look a lot : )

Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp & Show Challenge!!!

-Sarah

For More Opportunities:
*Follow Simon Says Stamp on Twitter
*Like Simon Says Stamp on Facebook
*Subscribe to Simon Says Stamp on YouTube
*Follow Simon Says Stamp on Pinterest
*Sign up for our Newsletter

Felicia said...

This turned out awesome!!
*huggles*
=0)

Oh P.S. what program are you using on your photos? That bubble mask is awesome!

Von said...

That a creat combination of image Minky fab make :)
Von x♥x

ellen vargo designs said...

Hey Minxy! Love your London card! Those Artistic Outpost stamps are *amazing* aren't they? Thanks for sharing your art with us at Simon Says Stamp and Show! Ellen xxx

Gillian .... said...

Love the cool mix of goodies making this "London" inspired card such a cracker. xx

Robyn Phelan Sharp said...

Love this...very cool collage.