Wednesday 14 December 2011

Running Late!!

Ello my lovelies.. Sorry for the vanishing act..seems my mojo upped and left me for a couple of days..
But it returned last night and I finally managed to get day 11 of
Tim's 12 Tags of Christmas finished.
I've actually never tried the shrink plastic/utee in the meltpot b4 and I have to say I am loving the results.
The pieces come out looking like glass, It's very cool!
As he's a retro santa i've given him a retro photo makeover.
Hopefully now the old mojo has returned i'll manage to get day 12 finished some time b4 christmas !!
 So till then...
Stay Inky
♥ HUGZ ♥
Photobucket

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Nicky, good job on your Christmas tags, they are just lovely. Really love the baubbles on Tag 10.

Jingle said...

I love this!

Lori said...

Great job with this tag, Minxy! Your UTEE pieces came out awesome! Yeah!

Juls said...

wow!!! I just LOVE this!!! Hugs Juls