Tuesday 10 June 2008

Only Me!

Just a quickie as i haven't posted anything crafty for a while, my hand it taking longer than i thought to heal, that, and the fact that my mojo is on holiday i think!
I did manage to make an ickle calender but haven't taken pics yet, but will try and get that up sometime soon.
I did however recieve another Arte y pico award from my good buddie Ann, so thank you hun for that xx I already have it on display so guess i should pass this one on to another who desirves it. Hels this one's for you babes xxx
xxx Hugz xxx

3 comments:

Hels Sheridan said...

Aw bless you Minxy - that is soooo kind of you and has cheered me up no end....lotas love Hels xx

Andrea said...

well done on your award Nicky xx

Kazza said...

Award well deserved Nic - well done. Hope your hand is healing nicely as I am itching see more of your lovely work. xxx Karen