Friday 18 April 2008

Dame Tagging Woman!!!

Oh i could **** Missus. What did i tell you not to do, and what did you do...

Sorry, if your wondering what on earth is going on, My dear kind ****** sweet friend Hels has Tagged me.
I'm not good at these things and hope i get this right as i'm still very new to blogging, but here goes. I have been tagged and apparently, I have to tell you 7 random facts about myself....
1. I'm an Aries which means i'm a fire sign
2. I have 3 tattooes, and wanting more lol
3. I have been crafting since the tender age of about 4
(mum has a card i made from way back then)
4. My fav food has to be a Roast Chicken Dinner with all the trimmings.
5. I was once an audiance member on Top of the Pops
6. I had my first proper kiss aged 13
7. Seven is my one of my Lucky numbers, the other is 9
Right thats 7 useless facts to bore you all, now i apparently have to tag 5 more peeps..
Which are...
Ann-R
MonaLisa
Andrea
Claire (craftyc)
Bee
Sorry, but if i gotta indure it so have you lol xxxxx
xxx Hugz xxx

3 comments:

Andrea said...

do you want me to tell you what you can do Nicky LOL i am blog hopeless and will need 6 months to try to find 7 interesting or half interesting things about myself. will ponder on my 7 things over the next year LOL xx

Bee said...

thank you for that Nicky - I think. Before anyone gets any ideas this is the only time I am confessing to anything.
xx

Ann said...

Thanks Nicky - have to rummage that thing called 'my brain' for some interesting facts - As If!!! LOL!!!